Benefits of Membership:
- As co-founders (in 1945) and active members of the International Union of Architects (UIA) we are associated with formal architectural organizations across 124 countries. We are able to offer to our members contacts to reputable architects, architectural associations and universities in each of the affiliate countries.
- Architectural news from around the world
- Protection to our member architects abroad
- We are active in promoting our membership internationally. We offer opportunities to enter or be nominated for prestigious international awards and recognitions such as:
Auguste Perret Prize (won by Karel Hubáček in 1969)
Jean Tschumi Prize
Robert Matthew Prize
Vassilis Sgoutas Prize
- On a local level we offer an opportunity to enter competitions organized by the Czech Society of Architects (the CSA). Two such programs for 2018 are:
- On the occasion of the 100th anniversary of Czechoslovakia the CSA is organizing the 25th Anniversary of The Czech Architects Grand Prix Awards
- In cooperation with the CVUT School of Architecture, the Czech Society of Architects will be hosting the 4th Annual Global Competition for students and young architects, the Inspireli Awards.
In cooperation with the Czech Deco Team we organize the series of lectures : “Achitekti na Hradbach”
We are also active in the Visegrad 4 region (which includes the Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary)
One of the goals of the CSA is to support local architects within the Czech Republic, in assisting members professionally and also in a broader sense promoting the architectural community across the country.
The CSA also aims to forge greater co-operation within the local community of architects by bringing together international professionals who live and work in Prague, and also run various programs aimed at inclusion of students.